Are you moving from New York and can't bring it all with you? Do you need to
liquidate an estate?
WE PROVIDE A FULL SERVICE FROM TAG SALE THRU CLEAN-OUT!
FREE CONSULTATION! CALL: 516.315.3102 Ask for Madeline
1. FREE CONSULTATION to help you decide if a TAG SALE or ESTATE SALE is right for you! We help homeowners decide if items should sell at the tag sale, estate sale or via auction. We help you determine what can be sold, what can be discarded, and what you can donate. We help you research your treasured items to determine their value! We assist you each step of the way!!
THERE ARE NO UPFRONT COSTS!!
2. FREE SET-UP: Our staff brings along tables, display cases, etc. We place price stickers and signs on the items for sale. We make sure your home is set up with safety & security in mind!
3. WE ADVERTISE LIKE NO ONE ELSE! Our E-MAIL LIST has over 10,000 customers and continues to grow! Great Advertising is Key to a Successful Tag Sale! Our Website promotes your Tag Sale by providing you with your own "page", on our website. We post many photos of your items for sale insuring that you have the greatest exposure possible. We also advertise your Tag Sale using Newsday, and other estate sale websites.
4. WE PROVIDE YOU WITH SENSIBLE ADVICE & RESOURCES: We research your valued items to help you get the highest prices available! We help arrange for reputable donations after the sale. We will refer you to second-hand furniture dealers and job lotters who will purchase leftovers at the sales end.
We can provide a complete CLEANOUT SERVICE** after the Tag Sale so that your home is broom swept for closing. Our turnaround time from Tag Sale to Cleanout can be 48 hours! We have the best prices! In addition to the Tag Sale, we will often have a 3-4 hour tag sale on the Cleanout day which often pays for the cleanout! We have a list of reputable vendors who you can trust. We do everything we can to help you!
5. EVERYONE IS A VIP! WE HAVE INTEGRITY, WE'RE DEPENDABLE & WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE SKILLS! It doesn't matter if you live in a cottage or a mansion… All of our customers are treated with the same respect! The owner, Madeline Winn, was a Masters level Social Worker for 20 years prior to starting "Full of Surprizes Tag Sales", and is sensitive to the stressors you face. The company specializes in the unique needs of Senior Citizens and Adults who may have experienced loss or are moving for the first time after living in their home for many years.
Better Business Bureau Accredited Member
Member NEAA (New England Appraisers Association)
Member ASEL (American Society of Estate Liquidators)
Insured and Incorporated Business
Award of Excellence